Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just to let you know that I haven't forgot about you

First of all, I really want to thank everyone for your sympathy regarding the passing of my grandfather. It really means a lot to me and I appreicate it very much. Things are doing pretty well and every day has been easier than the one before it.

Second of all, I apologize for not keeping up the blog. This has put a major crunch on my time. I've been spending the past five days with family and starting tomorrow, I have to go head back to Pennsylvania. To put the cards on the table, I probably won't have any blogs at least until the 20th of December when I'm down in Peru for the Holidays. There are a few reasons for this:

1. Time. I'll be working 11-13 hours a day from now until I leave. I just won't have the time in the day to get online.

2. Internet, or lack thereof. Yes, there places in the USA where my wireless broadband won't work, and this town in Pennsylvania is one of them. The Wi Fi at my hotel is finicky at best and non-functional most of the time.

3. Photos. I have some great blog entries lined up but most of them require some pictures. I need someone (read: my wife) to help me out with them but I haven't been home much. Then, there's that problem with time again.

So, I'll do what I can to get something up soon. Otherwise, Check back after 12/20/09 and I should have some fresh meat for you. In the meantime, don't pig out too much during the Christmas time... or I'll kick your ass.

1 comment:

Jigokumimi said...

Justin -- I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm looking forward to future posts. I feel very fortunate to have lucked onto your site; good stuff here.