Monday, April 2, 2007

Inspiration and Instruction

I would be a liar to declare myself some sort of expert. Truth is, I'm not. I'm certainly experienced and knowledgable. Otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this or finding what I have to say useful. I've scrounged around for information for BW strength training for a while now and I thought I'd use this opportunity to let you know where I go for information and why.

Http://www.sandowplus.co.uk You're not going to find another place on the web that has so much information for FREE. They could charge $20 a month and not be ripping you off.

Http://www.Bronzebowpublishing.com John Peterson's web site. Simple: He writes the best BW-only books out there. Great guy, great products, honest and fair. What more could you ask for?

Http://www.gymjones.com This is a private gym that I wish I could train at. Read Mark Twights words, then re-read them. He has some great insight as to what training should be.

Http://www.mattfurey.com If you don't have Combat Conditioning, BUY IT. Matt got the world to notice BW in the past 6 or so years.

Http://www.charlesatlas.com Do you have the Dynamic Tension Course? You don't? BUY IT! You can download it from here, english or espagnol.

Here's two great Characters who train like I do and are living proof of the effectiveness of our methods.

Http://www.powerandmight.blogspot.com
http://thebodymindsouljournals.blogspot.com/

Have fun!

No comments: