I feel as though that there are things about fitness that I keep repeating over and over again. Therefore, I decided to sum them all up as the commandments of the Bodyweight files. They are as follows:
1. Muscular strength comes from intense contraction of the muscles. It doesn't matter where the tension comes from.
2. Breath deeply and powerfully.
3. Don't sacrifice control for speed. Speed-Control= INJURY
4. To manipulate your body, be it muscle gain or weight loss, you must maintain a strict diet.
5. To manipulate your body mass you must develop a level of commitment that the public will regard as fanatical. Ignore this at all costs!
6. Train Everyday. Vary your intensity but never take a day off.
These aren't in any particular order of importance either. I just thought I'd throw them up for people to absorb and keep in mind when putting together a plan for staying healthy and strong.